Living with chronic headaches can be an exhausting, disabling experience that affects every facet of your daily life. Anything from dull, throbbing aches to piercing migraines can affect your physical and emotional well-being. Yet, you don’t have to face a lifetime of having headaches sap your energy. You can entrust your health to Naples Community Injury Center.
Our healthcare providers offer headache treatments that put patients’ needs first. With offices locally in Estero, Marco Island, and Naples, you can make appointments around your schedule and get pain relief when you need it most. Call now to schedule an appointment at (239) 369-9109.
Table of Contents
How Our Marco Island Chiropractors Treat Headaches
Our chiropractors leverage non-invasive therapies that prevent and treat headaches and other related health concerns. We implement a customized treatment plan based on your current medical needs, taking into account previous injuries and other contributing factors.
Your treatment plan may include one or more of the following methods:
Targeted chiropractic adjustments gently realign vertebral joints in the neck and upper spine. This improves mobility, decompresses the nerve roots between the vertebrae, and enhances cerebral spinal fluid flow. This can ease pain triggers that originate from irritated nerve pathways or inflamed tissues.
Electrical Stimulation (ESTIM)
Electrical stimulation (ESTIM) therapy applies mild electric impulses to muscles to induce targeted contraction and relaxation cycles. This can ease the spasm and tension patterns that cause certain types of headaches. ESTIM can block pain signals to the brain, while also improving circulation and restoring normal muscle tone.
Targeted massage therapy focuses on trigger points in the neck, back, and shoulders. This allows inflamed tissue to relax while also increasing blood flow to the affected region.
Rather than masking pain with over-the-counter painkillers or addictive drugs, our team gets to the root of your headaches. This allows us to create a treatment plan that offers long-lasting comfort and relief. You can also trust our Marco Island headache team to monitor your body’s healing throughout our partnership, allowing us to make any changes to your treatment plan as necessary.
Contact the team at Naples Community Injury Center to learn more about the treatments we offer patients on Marco Island. Dial (239) 369-9109.
We May Recommend Spinal Decompression
Depending on your care needs, we may prescribe spinal decompression to help with headaches. By gently creating negative pressure around the spine and subtly mobilizing vertebral segments, spinal decompression can take pressure off of irritated nerves, reduce inflammation around compressed discs, and improve blood flow and mobility.
For example, in the case of cervicogenic headaches, techniques like non-surgical motorized traction setups can effectively help impinged nerves or tense muscles along the upper back and shoulders. As decompression creates more space around the spinal cord, many symptoms often improve.
Decompression modalities are non-invasive and drug-free, providing an alternative option for headache sufferers who are unable to find relief through medication alone. Decompression therapies combined with adjustments, muscle work, and postural retraining can facilitate fast-acting relief.
Our Marco Island Physicians Guide You Through the Recovery Process
Everyone reaches maximum medical improvement differently. You could schedule your first appointment, undergo treatment, and feel improvement that same day. Or, you could require regularly scheduled visits until you feel better. We find that many patients find relief in stages.
We intend to guide you to maximum medical improvement by:
- Implementing a customized treatment plan with your needs in mind
- Offering access to our on-staff medical doctor, Dr. Baldir Lopez
- Modifying your treatment plan as needed
- Encouraging you to make lifestyle changes, like limiting your caloric intake
- Reviewing your medical history
- Answering your questions and addressing your concerns
- Recommending you to specialists, if needed
- Ordering imaging scans to learn more about your condition
Whatever you need, our injury team serving Marco Island aims to provide it.
Our Marco Island Physicians Aim to Relieve These Conditions
Since we first started serving injured patients, we’ve helped people suffering from these conditions get their lives back:
- Chronic migraines: Spinal adjustments can ease nerve irritation and restore blood flow to oxygenate your tissues when traditional protocols falter.
- Daily tension or cluster headaches: Gentle muscular therapy along the neck improves painful muscle spasms when pain spikes routinely impact your life.
- Hormonally influenced headaches: We extend non-pharmacological support to address complications stemming from menstrual cycles, control, and menopause.
- Stress and emotion-aggravated headaches: In combination with certain therapies, like spinal manipulation, we may also recommend some other techniques to limit stress headaches. We may suggest posture changes, limiting your physical activity, or taking time off work to focus on your mental health.
- Post-accident concussion headaches: Brain trauma can cause headaches that linger for months after the initial event. We can curate a treatment plan based on the severity of your condition, how your injury happened, and other related factors.
- Weather-sensitive barometric pressure headaches: Some people suffer headaches in response to air pressure. Others experience pain during certain weather events, like thunderstorms. We can help you understand your headaches’ triggers and what measures could help combat them.
Our Patients Share Great Things About Our Quality of Service
We’re honored that people come to us again and again looking for pain relief and other methods to better their lives. Over the years, some have shared:
- “The doctor himself was understanding caring and really listened to my concerns. I was doing treatment from May until October and it had been nothing but great patient care. I highly recommend them.” ––S.C.
- “I’ve been there twice for treatment. I never see such great people in my life…I think the country needs more professionals like these people. Thank you NCIC. May God continue blessing you.” ––W.J.
Get Headache Treatment From Our Team Serving Marco Island, Florida
If you suffer from chronic headaches and find little relief from medications and screen time limits alone, consider a new pathway: chiropractic care. Our treatment options combine spinal alignment, muscular therapy, and lifestyle counseling to relieve headache triggers.
At Naples Community Injury Center, we use gentle, hands-on techniques to restore proper nerve flow, relax tense muscles, and improve inflammation naturally without invasive methods. Let us develop a personalized treatment plan to treat your headaches at the source. Call (239) 369-9109 to get started.